Obstetricians & Gynecologists
201 NW 82nd Ave
Ste 104
Plantation, FL 33324
954-472-2201
Locations and availability (1)

|  Amazing Doctor ...  |  show details
by R.B on Aug 5th, 2013

Such a gentle, caring man - always willing to listen to his patients and allay your fears. Knowledgeable! If you seek a true professional, a doctor who really cares ... look no further!!

|  show details
Mar 28th, 2012

Extremely kind and caring. Gave 100% of his focus during delivery.

|  show details
Jan 27th, 2012

Dr.Sterghos by far is the best Ob/Gyn in the Plantaion, FL area. I Highly recommend him.

|  Worst Experience of My Life  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2011

This doctor (and I use that term loosely) left me hanging for test results for days. When he finally called me, he said I had to decide then and there if I wanted surgery the next day because he was leaving for vacation and would be unavailable after that. He never even offered to refer me to another doctor in the practice if I wanted to take some time to decide. I never heard from him or his office after this until I requested my medical records six months later.After reviewing my medical records, because I had a 12 centimeter tumor that was requiring emergency surgery, I discovered that he knew about the tumor when it was 8.5 centimeters and he never told me. Stay away from this man!!!

|  He delivered all three of my children!  |  show details
by Elizabeth Guida, patient in 2001 and 2003 on Nov 4th, 2010

Dr. Sterghos is wonderful. I moved to Florida when I was 8 months pregnant. He was as great with me as he would have been with an established patient. I had a long labor and he delivered my son with foreceps and no other complications. My second pregnancy was with twins - this c-section was such a calm, pleasant experience! I won't be having any more kids, but if I were to do it all over again, I'd definitely stay with Dr. Sterghos.