Struan Coleman Is this you?

Have you seen Struan Coleman?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Struan Coleman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 4th, 2017

the professionalism shown by all was outstanding

Dr Coleman was outstanding with his diagnosis operation was completetd an on my way to healing its been 5 weeks and am ahead with my PT

May 13th, 2016

great dr

Great dr, figured out what was wrong during the first appointment. I am about 4 months past arthroscopic hip surgery for FAI, and my hip feels great. I am back to full activity. Thanks to Dr. Coleman and his office staff!

February 15th, 2016

Great Experience!!

Wow!! Dr. Coleman is the best!! I'd been having hip pain for about a year and had to stop running and working out because it was too painful. Dr. Coleman quickly diagnosed me with a labrum tear, and I had surgery the next month. I could tell he truly cared about getting me back to my regular activities, and he was so patient and thorough when explaining things to me. I'm now 6 months post-op, and my hip has never felt better!!I have even more motion than I did before, and I can't believe I'm back to my normal work out routine. Thank you Dr. Coleman, and thank you to his wonderful office staff as well!! I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

grateful for Dr Coleman

I'm very happy my friend recommended Dr Coleman to me. He was very thorough and explained everything in terms I could understand and his bedside manner was amazing. Very please d

February 10th, 2016

Dr Coleman has excellent bedside manner. He made me feel at ease and took me through my condition in simple language. His staff is friendly and easily accessible.

February 10th, 2016

Pleasant visit with amazing surgeon

I'm not used to speaking to a Doctor's office staff that is pleasant so this was a breath of fresh air and they were definitely just a preview of what I was getting with Dr. Coleman

January 21st, 2016

Dr. Coleman performed surgery on my daughter, who is a dancer, twice. Each time, he explained everything clearly and patiently. His staff is amazing. It is unusual to say that a doctor and his staff are almost like family, but in this case, they are. The level of care and attention is unlike any other we have experienced. My daughter is dancing again better than ever. We continue to call Dr. Coleman and his physician's assistant, Kira, for guidance to make sure my daughter's hip issues do not reoccur. Dr. Coleman places a strong emphasis on prevention, which is why our calls are always returned and our questions always answered.

October 8th, 2015

Top doc in NY. I traveled from Michigan to see Dr. Coleman. I was told that he is the best. He diagnosed and treated my hip labrum tear. I am back to triathlons 4 months after surgery. Everyone should go see him

May 19th, 2015

Great experience- problem solved!

Dr. Coleman easily diagnosed my hip impingement, and he performed the surgery on my right hip. Given that the procedure was arthroscopic, the recovery time was much faster and easier. I am now back to my normal work out routine 4 months after the surgery. Besides being a fantastic surgeon, Dr. Coleman has a great manner and made me feel very comfortable and confident in his care. His office staff was also quite helpful, caring, and polite. I would recommend him to anyone!

May 18th, 2015

Amazing!

Dr. Coleman is truly the best sports med doctor that I have ever seen.

July 12th, 2014

Amazing!!

I went to Dr. Coleman after seeing 3 other sports med doctors about hip pain, and he's the only one who correctly diagnosed me with a labral tear. He explained everything so clearly and had such a great manner. He performed my surgery a couple weeks later. He does hip arthroscopies (minimal incisions, very little scarring, and faster recovery time). After surgery, I did PT, and my hip improved consistently and is now back to normal. I'm actually training for a triathlon now and feel great! Dr. Coleman's office staff are also wonderful and have been so helpful in answering questions and getting insurance authorizations. Thank you Dr. Coleman for fixing my hip and letting me get back to my active lifestyle!!

September 8th, 2013

Hip Labrum surgery with FAI

I am a 61 yo athletic male that experienced great discomfort walking uphill, ascending stairs, and most athletic movements due to a torn hip labrum and FAI. I underwent repair at HSS and the surgery was totally uneventful. I woke postop with no discomfort or pain. As the sedation wore off I felt very refreshed and alert. After the spinal wore off, I had no pain with just a little soreness probably from the traction. The night after surgery, I slept thru without pain or issues. The next day I was totally pain free with mild soreness. I rode my stationary bike 15 minutes. I never did fill my scripts for the nausea and pain meds since I was free of these symptoms. I would totally recommend Dr Coleman to anyone requiring hip labral surgery.