Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  patient  |  show details
by Michael M on Nov 7th, 2013

Great listener and knows just about everything there is to know. No rush. Very personable and I know she cares.

|  Strong Advocate  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2013

Dr. Fightlin is very thorough and always seems to spend extra time with me. She has caught multiple issues that other doctors had missed, and is a great advocate for me with insurance companies. I was very surprised at the amount of time she spent on the phone with my insurance company to ensure I was covered for very necessary treatment...nice to have her on my side!

|  Never go back  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2013

I came in for physical and I got a bill for a dr visit. My insurance paid her for my physical and part of visit. She said I had fatigue and that's why an office visit was billed (according to my insurance). I had an infant, of course I'm tired! I didn't want any prescriptions and feel I'm overall healthy. Now I'm stuck with a bill from her office and the laboratory for tests I didn't even ask for!

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2013

Dr Fightlin takes her time and really listens to my problems. She's extremely thorough and her diagnosis has been spot on everytime. I'd recommend her to everyone.

|  saved my life  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2012

dr. fightlin is an excellent diagnostician, she diagnosed me with an early lung cancer, it's 6 years later. also diagnosed a friend with an early breast cancer. she spends a lot of time with each patient, but definitely worth the wait. thank you dr. fightlin.

|  Caring and Knowledgeable Dr.  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

Dr. Fightlin treats my entire family (4 kids age 1 - 8) and always spends extra time listening to our issues and explaining treatment plans. She is also a great advocate for us with insurance companies - going above and beyond to make sure procedures are covered. The extra time she spends with us on each visit makes any waiting time worth it...she does not rush or shuttle patients in and out of the office like other doctors we have known.

|  CEO  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2012

I hear her ask every time i am in the office PPO Or HMO geez just see the patient

|  Good Doctor - wait time too long  |  show details
by Michele A at Insider Pages on Oct 4th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Fightlin is straight forward & intelligent. Our family likes her, although she could possibly improve a bit on her bedside manner. Th...

|  Highly recommend, She`s great!  |  show details
by Mommyof 2 at Insider Pages on Aug 31st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I was so fed-up with doctors I had in the past, some seemed like they rushed you out of their office and spent little time listening to you....

|  Enjoyed my first visit  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jun 6th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

I found the staff to be extremely welcoming. I did not allow anyone to choose my doctor for me. I chose someone who was from around the pa...

|  Great staff  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 14th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

My daughter has Dr. Jerome Jones as a pediatrician. The nurses at this office are great and so friendly. They are wonderful with kids. Al...