A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Aaron is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Aaron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Norwalk Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aaron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 26 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart D. Aaron practice?
Dr. Stuart Aaron practices Ophthalmology near Westport, CT.
See Westport Ophthalmologists.