A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Agren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Agren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agren
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agren Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agren graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Agren has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Hayes Agren MD is a male Allergist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Stuart H. Agren practice?
- Dr. Stuart Agren has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Agren practices Allergy near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Allergists.