A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Agren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Agren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agren
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agren graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Agren has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Hayes Agren MD is a male Allergist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Stuart H. Agren practice?
- Dr. Stuart Agren has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Agren practices Allergy near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Allergists.