Learn more about Dr. Stuart Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Alexander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Dallas Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Kalman Alexander MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart K. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Stuart Alexander has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Alexander practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Grand Prairie, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.