A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Arbesfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Arbesfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Arbesfeld, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Arbesfeld graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Arbesfeld has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Jay Arbesfeld MD is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart J. Arbesfeld practice?
- Dr. Stuart Arbesfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Arbesfeld practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Lowell, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, MA.
See Lowell Dermatologists and Lowell Internists.