A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Arbesfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Arbesfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Arbesfeld, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Arbesfeld graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Arbesfeld has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arbesfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans