A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Black is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Black, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Black has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Barry Black MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart B. Black practice?
- Dr. Stuart Black has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Black practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.