A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Black is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Black, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Black has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Black accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart B. Black practice?
Dr. Stuart Black practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.