A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Goodman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Goodman, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Resorption
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Instability
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Barry Goodman MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart B. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Stuart Goodman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Goodman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Redwood City Orthopedic Surgeons.