Mar 17th, 2015

Dr. Goodman is very professional. I felt confident in his abilities as a surgeon and his bedside manner in both the office and the hospital was a delightful change from the norm of Drs. these days. The entire experience at Stanford Medical Center from making my first appointment to meeting each member of the team working in the operating room to the excellent care by the nurses was outstanding. I highly recommend Dr. Goodman.

Knee replacement 1-23-15 show details Knee replacement 1-23-15
by Gina Brice on Feb 10th, 2015

Dr. Goodman, completely forgot who l was the second l left Stanford Hospital no following

by HORSE POWER on Mar 25th, 2013

Howdy Doc ! We heard you are the surgeon for one of the most influential men, in Wild Horse & Burro History . Our Hero, Mr Gordon Cowan. He needs to get" back in the saddle" asap, so please be sure his care is above and beyond any other patient . If you do good by Gordy, we might have a couple more buggered up horsemen you can work on. Many prayers have been sent heavenward, for both of you. God Bless

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Oct 22nd, 2012

Dr. Goodman is a great surgeon with a wonderful, personal manner. My knee replacement went well, with no problems whatsoever. After six or seven weeks, I was amazed at how great I felt! It's been almost six months since surgery, and I am very happy with the results!

Dr. Goodman Totally Awesome Surgeon show details Dr. Goodman Totally Awesome Surgeon
Sep 25th, 2012

Dr. Goodman did a total hip replacement for me on 6/8/12; I was suffering from osteoarthritis, dysplasia, and cam impingement. The surgery was trouble-free. He and his posse visited me every morning. My two follow ups have been VERY brief, he sort of sweeps in and out again after 5 friendly minutes; as far as follow-up care, my PT is more involved than Dr. Goodman. But that's okay: he did what he does best, which is surgery.

Exceptional Surgeon show details Exceptional Surgeon
Sep 16th, 2011

Last year I finally decided I could no longer wait to have those hips replaced! As a nurse with almost 40 years experience in health care, I knew how to find the best surgeon and Im happy to report that not only did I find an incredibly skilled physician but also a wonderful human being as well. Now bear in mind, that as a nurse practitioner I often tell my patients that surgeons dont always come with great people skills and they should be more concerned about that persons technical expertise. But Dr. Goodman is one of those special people who actually has both. My hips were especially complicated because I simply waited too long to have this surgery. I could barely walk and in fact I needed a wheelchair for long distances. Ive now had both hips replaced and I have my life back! Im able to walk straight and tall and there is no limp at all. I cant fully express in words how grateful I am to have found this exceptional surgeon and I would travel a great distance to have him care for me in the future.

Professional Meticulous Surgeon show details Professional Meticulous Surgeon
May 17th, 2009

Dr. Goodman exemplifies all the characteristics one would expect in a competent surgeon. He successfully replaced both of my knees. Initially they were quite painful requiring intensive rehab (as he clearly communicated prior to the surgery), but now I'm walking without a cane almost pain free.

May 14th, 2009

The word "Good" does not belong to this person. He never returned patient's calls even the emergency ones. He butchered up the hip replacement and I believe he lied about the outcome.