Dr. Stuart Bagatell MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Lake Worth, FL

• Good
  • Bad

December 20th, 2016
Great Doctor with a great bedside manner!
Dr Bagatell is a pleasure to see. He did a thorough physical examination of me and has a great bedside manner. Very informative on many medical subjects that pertain to patient health and well being. I highly recommend Dr Bagatell Adam Bratter - patient

October 17th, 2016
Caring Doctor
Very Responsible caring person has a sense of humor talks to you and listens takes time for you thank you Dr Bagatell

September 13th, 2016
A Medical Care Oasis
Dr. Bagatell and his office support staff are an oasis in an ever-expanding desert of dismal customer service and medical care. His approach to medical care harkens back to the "good ol' days" when a doctor actually took the time to listen and pay attention to the patient's needs and concerns. By far the best general care physician I have ever had. The five-star ratings across the board are accurate and sincere. Just a top-notched doctor and staff all around.

September 2nd, 2016
Best Doctor Ever
My husband and I have been patients with Dr. Bagatell for approximately 4 years. Dr. Bagatell has proved to be the best doctor we have ever had. He listens and pays attention to detail. He is always proactive with his suggestions for treatment and his follow-up is impeccable. Had it not been for Dr. Bagatell’s attention to detail the Stage 3 Lung Cancer, I was diagnosed with, would have gone undetected. He has been not only our doctor but our friend.

August 29th, 2016
Love Love this Doctor
Dr Bagatell is so compassionate and caring. He actually calls to give the results of your tests,etc. Who does that?? He is patient and does not rush you out the door. My daughter now goes to him as well and I highly recommend him to everyone.

July 28th, 2016
Dr. Bagatell was very personable and caring in discussing my health and well-being. He took his time with my questions and advised me on what I need to do for future maintenance.

July 26th, 2016
Dr. Bagatell is Excellent
Dr. Bagatell has an "old school" vibe. His practical, common sense approach to healthcare is quite reassuring. His bedside manner is caring and confident. He does not appear cynical or calloused with the abysmal state of our current healthcare system. I would strongly recommend Dr. Bagatell to anyone considering a new physician.

June 29th, 2016
Love this office
Since I started there about 2 years ago ,I have had no problem with this office. The staff is great and the doctor is good. U come 15 min before ur appointment and u get in on time I am out within an hour and they take time with you too

June 28th, 2016
Extremely satisfied experiences !
Loved Dr Bagatelle.... A sincere, loving, caring physician and it makes going to a doctor comforting and way over the top .....we'd tell the world about our satisfying visits with him.

Very satisfied and pleasant

June 27th, 2016
From the day we met I have found Dr. Bagatell perfect! He is thorough and friendly. I prefer the office on the island of Palm Beach and am sorry he moved but trust him completely and will go to JFK.
Doctor's Response

June 27th, 2016
Dr Bagatell takes time with me. I do not feel rushed out of his office. He treats me like a friend. He shows his concern and stresses the importance of my condition (whatever it may be) without sounding like an alarmist. I would recommend him very highly.