Dr. Stuart Baine MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

October 23rd, 2016
Was a patient for many years. Come to find out the practice is closed and he's now "retired". Had an appointment coming up in December. Would love to know where he is and why I wasn't notified of such retirement.

October 21st, 2016
Very Disspointed
After being a patient of Dr. Baine's for several years (as well as many members of my family), I found out recently he has 'closed shop'...Postit on his door "Dr Baine has retired"...so sad...No letter , No concern from Tenet, 100's of patients with NO notification....Like a Dry Cleaner that closed shop...Very Unprofessional& QUITE UPSET WITH DR. BAINE for the way this was (not) handled.

December 31st, 2015
Worst Doctor in South Florida
Beware, stay away. Terrible bedside manner, thinks he can make it as a VIP. Good luck. Everyone who has been to him and trust him should leave right now. His medical expertise is below par. He keeps people on blood thinners longer than he should. I have written proof of medical malpractice he has inflicted on my loved one By giving contraindicated medicine that ultimately added to their demise No compassion for his longtime patients or their families when they get ill or get in accidents To top it off his office called my parents to become part of his new VIP AFTER THE PATIENT DIED When they were told they should have known he died, they got nasty and hung up on my mother. I wish nothing but the worst for this doctor. He has destroyed my family's life

April 30th, 2014
teachers
We are year round patients of Dr. Baines and have been for years. We have found him to be caring, time giving doctor. There is no time clock when it comes to giving you an exam or discussing any problems. He gets back to you as soon as possible when he is awaiting test results. We have recommended him to many of our friends and relatives, and will continue to do so.

February 26th, 2014
Wonderful caring, compassionate doctor
Dr Baine has been our doctor for the past 14+ years. We are lucky to have him as our doctor. If I call the office with a question, Dr. Baine will get back to me in a timely manner. He is always concerned that I understand what he is telling me. Too bad I cannot give Dr. Baine a 5 star rating.

February 16th, 2014
Caring Doctor
Doctor Baine is excellent. I would recommend him to anyone. The best thing about Doctor Baine is his pleasant attitude and the fact that he takes his time answering all my questions.

December 9th, 2013
there is nothing that I don,t like about Dr. Steward Baine.The same goes for my husband. We have been his patients for over 20 years

November 3rd, 2013
Dr Baine has been our family physician for a number of years. Both my husband & I are very satisfied with the care we have received from Dr. Baine, and would not hesitate to recommend him as a primary care physician or cardiologist. In addition to his medical knowledge, his thoroughness and listening abilities are very important to us.

October 30th, 2013
Dr. Baine has been my Internist for approximately 15 years. I feel that he is a very caring and compassionate person. I can talk to him about any medical problem and I always heed his advice. I would highly recommend Dr. Baine, and I have, to anyone searching for a wonderful physician.

October 29th, 2013
iroquois
On my last visit all I have is praise for Dr. Baine. Since moving year round to Fl. I have used Dr. Baine and have recomended him to many of my friends.

October 11th, 2016