A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Barish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Barish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Barish, FACG, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barish graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barish has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart S Barish FACG and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart S. Barish practice?
- Dr. Stuart Barish has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Barish practices Gastroenterology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Media Gastroenterologists.