A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Barton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Barton, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Martin Barton FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart M. Barton practice?
- Dr. Stuart Barton has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Barton practices Otolaryngology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Otolaryngologists.