A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Bauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Bauer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bauer
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bauer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Bauer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Neural Tube Defects
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pathologic Dilatation
- Spina Bifida Occulta
- Urethral Diseases
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
- Urination Disorders
- Urologic Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer graduated from University of Rochester . He has 9 awards.
Dr. Bauer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart B Bauer MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart B. Bauer practice?
- Dr. Stuart Bauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Bauer practices Urology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Urologists.