Learn more about Dr. Stuart Bauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Bauer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Bauer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Neural Tube Defects
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pathologic Dilatation
- Spina Bifida Occulta
- Urethral Diseases
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
- Urination Disorders
- Urologic Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer graduated from University of Rochester . He has 10 awards.
Dr. Bauer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart B Bauer MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart B. Bauer practice?
- Dr. Stuart Bauer has 8 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Bauer practices Urology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Framingham, MA and Norwood, MA.
See Boston Urologists.