A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Bender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Bender is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Bender, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bender graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Bender has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bender accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart H. Bender practice?
Dr. Stuart Bender practices Dermatology near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT and Westport, CT.
See Stamford Dermatologists.