A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Benson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Benson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Benton County
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Benson DO is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart Benson practice?
- Dr. Stuart Benson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Benson practices Internal Medicine near Bentonville, AR.
See Bentonville Internists.