Stuart Benson DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Rogers, AR

• Good
  • Bad

October 22nd, 2015
Takes advantage of your time.
I arrived on time with patient paper work complete., but have been waiting 72 minutes so far for the doctor to come in and see me. No one checked in with me to give me any idea when the doctor would come in. I literally walked the hallways to find someone to at least let me know where I am in "line".

January 29th, 2015
Dr. Benson's been my MD for more then 5 yrs. I've got diabetes and he's on top of it. He does insist on my keeping up with my yearly pap and mam, and though he's not yet convicted me to have my first colonoscopy, it's not from lack of trying. He's a good Doc and I'd have no hesitation recommending him.

December 11th, 2013
a really great doctor
been seeing Dr Benson for about 15 years now will only see him if I have the choice he is very thorough, explains things in terms I understand and always has my best interest at heart. think the world of him.

April 24th, 2013
Beware
Just a note be diligent if you are a patient with Benson and consult/get 2nd opinions. P.S. He likes to talk alot about himself in relationship to your issue/concern. Please relay that you are the patient - not him

March 12th, 2013
Amazing
Dr. Benson is the very first doctor I've ever had who actually listened to me when I was in his office. On my 1st visit, he spent at least 45-minutes with me, listening and giving good feedback about my symptoms. I really appreciate his willingness to spend time listening to me and then working, even unconventionally, to solve the problem.

November 12th, 2011
S. Davenport
I am Very impressed with Dr. Benson, and even though I saw him in an inpatient situation, I was so pleased with his knowledge, the fact that he is openminded enough to use modalities other than just western medicine, is so friendly, was not in a rush, actually examined me and listened to my historyI hope he is seeing new patients and that I can get an appt. even though it is a 3 hr. drive for me, every mile will be worth it! Wish there were more Drs. like him!

June 1st, 2011
Dr. Benson is very knowledgable in health and diabetes. He was up front and honest. He worked diligently helping me to get my diabetes under control. He has an excellent bedside manner and communications.

October 21st, 2009
The Best!
Dr. Benson takes his time with every patient. He has a wonderful bed-side manner and a great doctor! I would highly recommend him to family & friends.

May 25th, 2017