Overall Review

3.4

August 2nd, 2014
The Best
Dr. Bentkover treated the redness on my face using his state-of-the-art laser equipment, and the results were even better than I had anticipated! My face looks "cleaner" and healthier. In addition, the procedure was quick & painless. I'm so appreciative of Dr. Bentkover's help! I plan to have the same procedure done every two years, as more age spots will appear. I can't thank Dr. Bentkover enough! He's the best in his "field"...and he's a Boston sports fan!

March 27th, 2014
They are awesome at what they do and make you feel very comfortable. My surgery ended up taking way more time than expected and he stayed there with me until the moment I woke up, which I appreciated very much. I would recommend Dr. Bentkover and his staff for any services they provide. I was extremely pleased with my results and it make the recovery process much easier than I had planned.

March 15th, 2008
Over charged and Completly wrong product
Nancy was introduce to me the 1st time i went in. They made me feel so uncomfortable as I was so self con. They brought several (4) employees in to see me...when I informed them how uncomfortable I was. That was just the start. After having several friends and family recommended I found out that I was over Charged for the same product as one of my friends. The Obagi work wonders on her, she looks awesome, however I am into my 5th mth and havent even seen the results that she got within 3 weeks. After asking about why the product was working I was treated with even more disrespect. I bought one more product before that had happend...I called and asked how long this product would last, I was told several months. "the fade cream" was expired, well going to expire in 2 weeks after I purchased it for $100 and change. When I asked for a new one the whole office gave me havic. It took 2 weeks before I got the new one in the mail, oh and Nancy called me in the mean time to tell me that even thought it was going to expire that "it would still be good for another year"...( um isn't the expire date there for a reason) especially considering I paid $100- My mistake was not looking into the product options. The C-serum product ( which happens to be 1/2 the cost) was exactly what I asked for. I am in my 20's...and the product they gave me is used by aging people. I called several other doctors in the area as well as specialist of the Obagi Products. Each and every single one of them were shocked to hear everything I had gone through. * I'm writting this to make consumers aware...don't be taken by these people. There are much more talented doctors who probally would love to have your business!