Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Surgical Specialist
Central Business District
123 Summer St
Worcester, MA 01608
508-363-6500
Locations and availability (9)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Mar 27th, 2014

They are awesome at what they do and make you feel very comfortable. My surgery ended up taking way more time than expected and he stayed there with me until the moment I woke up, which I appreciated very much. I would recommend Dr. Bentkover and his staff for any services they provide. I was extremely pleased with my results and it make the recovery process much easier than I had planned.

|  Very Disappointing  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2014

I had two procedures done by Dr. Bentkover; a rhinoplasty and a revision done about a year later, which was his idea given the fact that the first procedure turned out badly. Unfortunately, so did the second one, and my nose never looked very good, but rather blob-like . In addition, I had several structural deformities that he refused to even acknowledge upon my return to his office late in 2013. He is incredibly defensive about his work, which was uncalled for since I never even told him how upset I was with the results. He even went so far as to write up a nasty letter about me for his records, which is the primary reason I opted to write this review. Dr. Bentkover's attitude is incredibly condescending and demeaning, and it is obvious he doesn't care one bit about his patients. Any doctor in this business needs to understand how serious their responsibility is when operating on another person's face, and he just doesn't seem to get it. I was never seeking perfection to begin with, but I did expect my nose to look better after surgery, not worse like it did. Be warned that if you have any issue with the work he does, he will badmouth you to protect himself rather than address your concerns. I had to pay a second doctor thousands to redo my nose a third time, which turned out beautifully. I am grateful for that, but also feel responsible for warning people to avoid Dr. Bentkover and his unprofessional behavior. Choosing a doctor for rhinoplasty is never easy and one can never predict the outcome with 100% accuracy, but a quality surgeon will be caring and respectful, rather than aloof and arrogant like Dr. Bentkover.

|  Look for a second option  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2013

I was told that I would receive a followup call within 2 days. 3 weeks later and 3 calls later I finally received a brief call. Was promised a breakdown of cost and a written explanation of the procedures the doctor might use...NEVER RECEIVED, although I have received 2 bills for my OV. Consider a second option!!

|  show details
Apr 20th, 2009

Dr. Bentkover and his staff are exceptional at what they do. They have always been kind,courteous, and prompt when I arrive for my appointments. They follow up with you after every procedure and most importanly they never make you feel rushed or unimportant. They are excellent at what they do. Dr. Bentkover and Nancy are incredible and I would highly recommend their office to anyone Karen D.

|  Over charged and Completly wrong product  |  show details
by Linda on Mar 15th, 2008

Nancy was introduce to me the 1st time i went in. They made me feel so uncomfortable as I was so self con. They brought several (4) employees in to see me...when I informed them how uncomfortable I was. That was just the start. After having several friends and family recommended I found out that I was over Charged for the same product as one of my friends. The Obagi work wonders on her, she looks awesome, however I am into my 5th mth and havent even seen the results that she got within 3 weeks. After asking about why the product was working I was treated with even more disrespect. I bought one more product before that had happend...I called and asked how long this product would last, I was told several months. "the fade cream" was expired, well going to expire in 2 weeks after I purchased it for $100 and change. When I asked for a new one the whole office gave me havic. It took 2 weeks before I got the new one in the mail, oh and Nancy called me in the mean time to tell me that even thought it was going to expire that "it would still be good for another year"...( um isn't the expire date there for a reason) especially considering I paid $100- My mistake was not looking into the product options. The C-serum product ( which happens to be 1/2 the cost) was exactly what I asked for. I am in my 20's...and the product they gave me is used by aging people. I called several other doctors in the area as well as specialist of the Obagi Products. Each and every single one of them were shocked to hear everything I had gone through. * I'm writting this to make consumers aware...don't be taken by these people. There are much more talented doctors who probally would love to have your business!