A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berman
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Berman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart M Berman MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart M. Berman practice?
- Dr. Stuart Berman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Berman practices Radiation Oncology near Needham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Needham Oncologists.