A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Blum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blum
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Blum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Blum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blum has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Shreveport
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Louis Blum MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stuart L. Blum practice?
- Dr. Stuart Blum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Blum practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Internists and Shreveport Cardiologists.