A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Boismenue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Boismenue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Boismenue graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Boismenue has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Rhinelander
- Sacred Heart - Saint Mary's Hospitals
- Sacred Heart -St Marys Hospit, Rhinelander, Wi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Nicholas Boismenue MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stuart N. Boismenue practice?
- Dr. Stuart Boismenue has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Boismenue practices Pediatrics near Rhinelander, WI.
See Rhinelander Pediatricians.