A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Boismenue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Boismenue is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Boismenue graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Boismenue has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Rhinelander
- Sacred Heart - Saint Mary's Hospitals
- Sacred Heart -St Marys Hospit, Rhinelander, Wi
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boismenue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart N. Boismenue practice?
Dr. Stuart Boismenue practices Pediatrics near Rhinelander, WI.
See Rhinelander Pediatricians.