inactive

Stuart H Borken MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 13th, 2010
One of the best Primary Care Physicians I've had
Dr. Borken is an exceptionally knowledgeable and personable physician that spends the time needed with you to solve the problem. He has gone above and beyond several times with me, including calling me on a Saturday once when I had unusual blood work to check on me. Surprisingly, it is still easy get onto his calendar. Friends in the medical field recommended me to him and having gone to Dr. Borken I now understand why.

April 7th, 2009
Amazing Doctor
Several years ago I was looking for a primary care physician. I was a lawyer working for a firm that did some medical malpractice work, and so I asked a number of attorneys whether they liked their physician. Though a number of people recommended that I choose their physician, I held out until I found someone truly enthusiastic about their doctor. It paid off...That person recommended Dr. Borken. I made the appointment and have never regretted it. He's an amazing doctor. At one point, a year or so later, I had some tests done and tried to reach him to get the results. After calling and not connecting with him on two successive days, he actually called me from his cell phone on his day off (while he was walking his dog) to let me know that everything was just fine and to talk through any concerns I might have.My mother has been a nurse for 40 years and my father used to be a hospital administrator. Both told me I was lucky to find this guy, and indeed I am. What a professional!I have since recommended him to other close friends, and all of them have thanked me later for the referral.