A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Bradin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Bradin, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Bradin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Hurley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Andrew Bradin DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart A. Bradin practice?
- Dr. Stuart Bradin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Bradin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Emergency Physicians.