Dr. Stuart Braverman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 19th, 2013
Dr. Bravermans staff got me an appt right away as I was in a lot of discomfort. I needed surgery and he did it the next day , no hesitation . I was very nervous and he took time with me and made me feel at ease. He even said to my husband and I "ask any questions you want, I have all the time in the world" I never felt like he was rushing us. Most dr spend 5 mins and are walking out the door as your still talking. I would go to him again in a heartbeat. His nurse is very sweet, and was very helpful, seemed to truly care about the patients.

June 5th, 2012
The Doctor was understanding and concerned about my problems. He took the time to listen. All my questions were answered. Some ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

September 8th, 2010
Dr. Braverman was amazing. He took onmy case, which was very difficult and he was very empathetic to what I had been through with a very badly botched surgery from another doctor.he listens and he seems to honestly care.