Learn more about Dr. Stuart Bresee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Bresee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bresee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Bresee, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bresee graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bresee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart James Bresee MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart J. Bresee practice?
- Dr. Stuart Bresee has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Bresee practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Cardiologists.