A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Bresee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Bresee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bresee
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bresee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Bresee, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bresee graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bresee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart James Bresee MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart J. Bresee practice?
- Dr. Stuart Bresee has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Bresee practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Cardiologists.