Learn more about Dr. Stuart Bresee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Bresee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Bresee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bresee graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bresee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bresee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart J. Bresee practice?
Dr. Stuart Bresee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Glasgow, KY.
See Knoxville Internists, Knoxville Cardiologists, and Knoxville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.