Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stuart Bursten
Dr. Stuart Bursten, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Napa, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bursten is affiliated with Adventist Health St. Helena, Queen of the Valley Medical Center and Sonoma Valley Hospital. Dr. Bursten has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stuart Bursten has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stuart Bursten is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Napa, CA.
Dr. Brian Mundy
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Napa, CA 0 mi19
Dr. Sergio Manubens
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Napa, CA 0 mi
Dr. James Srebro
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Napa, CA 0 mi37