A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Gordon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Organ Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart C Gordon MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart C. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Stuart Gordon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Gordon practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Novi Internists, Novi Gastroenterologists, and Novi Hepatologists.