Learn more about Dr. Stuart Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Gordon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Hepatitis B
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart C. Gordon practice?
Dr. Stuart Gordon practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Transplant Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Gastroenterologists, Detroit Hepatologists, and Detroit Surgeons.