A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Gordon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Hepatitis B
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart C Gordon MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart C. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Stuart Gordon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Gordon practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Gastroenterologists, and Detroit Hepatologists.