Dr. Stuart Calle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.2

August 6th, 2016
Waste of time
Came there for a persistent cough and pink eye. This doctor showed no compassion at all. He was cold and didn't care at all. He gave me abx. but provided no info about the med. nor about my illnesses. What a waste of time and money. Avoid him at all cost!

July 31st, 2016
My experience here was a disaster. Find another walk in clinic. I think he hears voices in his head, because he was often having a conversation with himself. His medical knowledge needs a jump start. Save yourself, look elsewhere.

June 8th, 2015
Great Dr.
He was very thorough.

September 7th, 2014
The best service
I don't know what everyone else had a problem with dr. Calle for. I had a great experience in the office when I had a horrible UTI. I was in serious pain and he got right to the root of the problem. I even called the office in the middle of the night and he answered

July 27th, 2014
Patient from California
I was in Hartford and Boston from California, working on a project. What I thought was going to be a run-of-the-mill upper respiratory infection evolved in six days into pneumonia so intense that I was desperate for a diagnosis and help, miles from home (zero energy and 102.7 degrees temp, for example). Dr Calle was friendly (shook his head and said "why did you wait so long?" - I thought it would be a 5-7 day illness, but by day six I was getting worse, not better. He was efficient, and spent time treating the infection, sending me away with antibiotic, inhaler and an analygesic and antitussive, saying "call me in 24 hours." Sure enough, in 24 hours I was getting my appetite back, the coughing was diminishing and I actually had some energy (And his desk assistant was very cool, too.) Feels like I'm not going to die after all! Thanks, Dr. Calle.

July 24th, 2014
WOW!!!!!
IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE AND YOUR PRIVACY TRY TO GET SOMEWHERE ELSE.I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS PERSON IS A M.D.

December 5th, 2013
This guy is a quack. He is the most unprofessional arrogant jerk I have encountered in the medical field. The md after his name must stand for major disaster. He is rude, disrespectful and in need of immediate psychiatric care for his own personality disorder and explosive behavioral issues. Heed the warning and save yourself a most unpleasant experience.

November 19th, 2013
Caring and Thorough!
I am really not sure what all of the other people who reviewed Doctor Calle are talking about. He is one of the most thorough doctors that I have ever met. Most doctors do not spend an eighth of the time that he spent with my daughter trying to figure out her medical issues. He even called our regular pediatrician to discuss what he found and turned us back over to his care.

November 11th, 2013
This was by far my worst experience with a clinic or doctor. The doctor was totally unprofessional, Was only interested in who was going to pay him. Insurance Co. suggested I go there to get a shingles shot as my doctor did not have it. The clinic was dirty and the wait was over an hour even though I was the only one there.

July 9th, 2013
Strange Walk in Clinic
Very strange place. Office is filthy. Bugs crawling around the floor of the waiting room and examining room. No patients there but waited an hour anyway. Very unpleasant receptionist. Strange doctor

November 12th, 2012
Straight forward and Honest
My primary care doctor pretty much brushed off my medical problems for about a year. finally, diagnosed me with Lyme. Gave me a bunch of meds to take and sent me on my way with no follow up. Left with horrible pain, I went to Dr. Calle. He drew blood and sent me for an x-ray. He discovered my problem immediately. He called me at home as soon as the results came in and I was shocked at his findings. Very please that Dr. Calle was able to find the real medical issue.

May 13th, 2012
I came to this clinic because I had numerous problems with my stomach. In which, my actual primary doctor has tried numerous times to treat me, but failed each time. This guy though, right off the bat seemed more certain and on point. Instead of just trial and error treatments, he drew my blood, asked me way more then my primary doctor, and in general just seemed more interested in actually helping me. In two visits, he was able to pin point the problem and treat it appropriately. The wait was short, which is a pleasent change from the clinic on the berlin turnpike, i came in here expecting to sit on my iphone and wait for at least an hour, but instead i only waited a little less then 15 minutes in a room full of patients. He doesn't seem to waste any time, as soon as he came in it was right to bussiness. The young girl at the desk was super sweet, and between the both of them, the lack of attitude was also a nice suprise. Usually clinics are full of stress and attitude, but for at least the time that i was there, they both seemed friendly and respectful. His prices seem fair as well, a year before I had to go to the ER for stomach pain and I ended up paying 500 dollars for my visit because I was in between jobs and without insurance, while with this guy he literally took care of the same problem for a fifth of the price. I was obviously happy enough, to go out of my way and right this review. I reccomend this place, and if need be, I will definately be back.