Dr. Stuart Calle MD Patient Reviews

2.1

• Good
  • Bad

April 8th, 2017
I am not sure he is mentally stable
I still receive calls from this doctor for a visit over two years ago. It is harassment.

February 3rd, 2017
Stay far away!!!!
This guy is a quack! Rude with no bedside manners!

August 6th, 2016
Waste of time
Came there for a persistent cough and pink eye. This doctor showed no compassion at all. He was cold and didn't care at all. He gave me abx. but provided no info about the med. nor about my illnesses. What a waste of time and money. Avoid him at all cost!
Doctor's Response

Dear CD: We stayed open late for you after closing time on a Friday night. We fully went over your dx and tx plans. Your comments do not reflect your visit accurately at all. When you left, you thanked us for helping you. We are always around to help as is the pharmacist who fills your Rx. It would be more appropriate to have discussed this in person at our office rather than leaving a nasty note like this on the internet.

July 31st, 2016
My experience here was a disaster. Find another walk in clinic. I think he hears voices in his head, because he was often having a conversation with himself. His medical knowledge needs a jump start. Save yourself, look elsewhere.
Doctor's Response

Sep 27, 2016: Dear Disaster: You wrote the same anonymous post about us in 2013 already. You also post these same snarky comments on other Urgent Care Clinics in the area. Your behavior is pathetic. We don't think you were ever a patient at our Clinic. Get a life!

June 8th, 2015
Great Dr.
He was very thorough.
Doctor's Response

Sep 27, 2016: Dear Ron, Thanks for your nice note. People today generally do not take the time to say thank you enough. Our times are changing. We appreciate it!

September 7th, 2014
The best service
I don't know what everyone else had a problem with dr. Calle for. I had a great experience in the office when I had a horrible UTI. I was in serious pain and he got right to the root of the problem. I even called the office in the middle of the night and he answered

July 27th, 2014
Patient from California
I was in Hartford and Boston from California, working on a project. What I thought was going to be a run-of-the-mill upper respiratory infection evolved in six days into pneumonia so intense that I was desperate for a diagnosis and help, miles from home (zero energy and 102.7 degrees temp, for example). Dr Calle was friendly (shook his head and said "why did you wait so long?" - I thought it would be a 5-7 day illness, but by day six I was getting worse, not better. He was efficient, and spent time treating the infection, sending me away with antibiotic, inhaler and an analygesic and antitussive, saying "call me in 24 hours." Sure enough, in 24 hours I was getting my appetite back, the coughing was diminishing and I actually had some energy (And his desk assistant was very cool, too.) Feels like I'm not going to die after all! Thanks, Dr. Calle.

July 24th, 2014
WOW!!!!!
IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE AND YOUR PRIVACY TRY TO GET SOMEWHERE ELSE.I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS PERSON IS A M.D.
Doctor's Response

Sep 27, 2016: Dear Jane S: I believe you came seeking narcotics. We confronted you about this habit. Your public comment about us reflects a lack of insight on your part into your personal medical problem. Seek care from your regular doctor from now on. Your behavior on the internet is unwelcome and inappropriate. Best wishes.

December 5th, 2013
This guy is a quack. He is the most unprofessional arrogant jerk I have encountered in the medical field. The md after his name must stand for major disaster. He is rude, disrespectful and in need of immediate psychiatric care for his own personality disorder and explosive behavioral issues. Heed the warning and save yourself a most unpleasant experience.
Doctor's Response

Sep 27, 2016: Dear Disaster: Your anonymous note reflects a person who needs to exam him or herself more carefully. We treat everyone with respect and dignity. You have no respect for others. Your note is not accurate, welcome, or convincing. Seek help elsewhere immediately.

November 19th, 2013
Caring and Thorough!
I am really not sure what all of the other people who reviewed Doctor Calle are talking about. He is one of the most thorough doctors that I have ever met. Most doctors do not spend an eighth of the time that he spent with my daughter trying to figure out her medical issues. He even called our regular pediatrician to discuss what he found and turned us back over to his care.

November 11th, 2013
This was by far my worst experience with a clinic or doctor. The doctor was totally unprofessional, Was only interested in who was going to pay him. Insurance Co. suggested I go there to get a shingles shot as my doctor did not have it. The clinic was dirty and the wait was over an hour even though I was the only one there.
Doctor's Response

Sep 27, 2016: Dear Anonymous: Patients have to pay out of pocket for vaccines here because insurance does not reimburse for shots like Zostavax (Shingles). Take your anger and negativity out on your HMO since you bought a plan does not provide coverage. We have a very clean facility, thank you! .

July 9th, 2013
Strange Walk in Clinic
Very strange place. Office is filthy. Bugs crawling around the floor of the waiting room and examining room. No patients there but waited an hour anyway. Very unpleasant receptionist. Strange doctor
Doctor's Response

Sep 27, 2016: Dear Strange, Your anonymous post makes you sound like a very unhappy person by nature. No amount of good work on our part will ever convince you otherwise. Please go elsewhere in the future.