A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Chalfin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Chalfin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Chalfin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalfin graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Chalfin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart A Chalfin MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart A. Chalfin practice?
- Dr. Stuart Chalfin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Chalfin practices Urology near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Los Alamitos Urologists.