Learn more about Dr. Stuart Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Cook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Cook, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cook has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Donald Cook MD is a male Neurologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart D. Cook practice?
- Dr. Stuart Cook has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Cook practices Neurology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Neurologists.