A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Kaplan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart David Kaplan MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart D. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Stuart Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Kaplan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Hewlett, NY.
See Hewlett Internists and Hewlett Rheumatologists.