Learn more about Dr. Stuart Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Kaplan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kaplan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart David Kaplan MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart D. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Stuart Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Kaplan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Hewlett, NY.
See Hewlett Internists and Hewlett Rheumatologists.