A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Kaplan is Excellent. Dr. Kaplan has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Kaplan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Arthritis and Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St Johns Episcopal Hospital South Shore
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaplan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart D. Kaplan practice?
Dr. Stuart Kaplan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Hewlett, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cedarhurst, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Hewlett Internists and Hewlett Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stewart Kaplan