Dr. Stuart Dankner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Dankner?

Idiot doctor and Rude associates

Posted on October 21st, 2010

I took my daughter to Him because I noticed her eyes crossing and he told me that it was just my perception of her because she was a baby (12m) that a baby's wide nose causes parents to mistake the eyes crossing. I listened to him but took her back every three months to be rechecked at his request. This went on until she was 5 then he told me that yes my daughters eyes cross and that he was going to give her glasses. Went back once again because they needed to see how she was doing.The associate that saw my daughter was rude and treated me like I was stupid when I told her I had a hard time getting my daughter to wear her glasses. Well that was the last straw for me I took her to a new doctor at eyes 4 kids and this doctor told me that my daughter could not see through the glasses and that she needed surgery to fix her eyes that glasses would not help in her case.That it was both of her eyes not just the left one and that there was no way she could have seen out of the glasses and that's why she would not wear them. Do yourself a favor find a new eye doctor this one stinks.

terrific, caring eye doctor for children

Posted on April 2nd, 2010