Surgeons

Mount Desert Island Hospital
10 Wayman Ln
Bar Harbor, ME 04609
207-244-0037
Locations and availability (2)

|  I love Dr Davidson  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

Dr. Davidson is so very kind and he cares so very much for the well being of his patients. I have had many docs over the years and he is by far my favorite doctor of all time. He treated me in Alexandria and then left his practice for various reasons and now practices in Maine. I miss him so much. He took very good care of me. Saving my life more then one time.the staff that worked with him were also very special. I will never or get him or the way he truly cared for me.

|  emergency surgery  |  show details
by audrey sager on Aug 17th, 2010

Dr Davidson, now with Mt. Desert Island Hospital, Bar Harbor Maine, attended to my broken ankle with competence and dispatch. He did the job well and i am now on road to recovery. he made me feel secure and confident in his abilities, and i was not mistaken.i am so glad he was around to assist me.

|  Ms. Carole P. Willis  |  show details
by Carole P. Willis on Dec 29th, 2009

Dr. Davidson, thanks for fixing my left knee and right hip. I will miss you and need all my records from your office and will be writing you a letter to that effect. Since you are leaving the practice, this website really should be taken down. I would also like to let you know that Dr. Saddler just did an arthroscopy of my right knee, which was totally unnecessary, and the whole bottom of my leg was bruised and I ended up going to the ER to make sure I did not have a blood clot. I will NOT be using him for my total knee replacement. Sorry to see you go. I doubt you will see this, because no one will check it, but I hope it is forwarded on to you, because you may be gone as I write this. Thanks for fixing me. Best of luck with your health and future endeavors. Carole P. Willis cpwillis@verizon.net. ;-)