A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Dershaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Dershaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Dershaw, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dershaw graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dershaw has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Z Dershaw MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart Z. Dershaw practice?
- Dr. Stuart Dershaw has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Dershaw practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cheltenham, PA and Feasterville Trevose, PA.
See Willow Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.