A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Dershaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Dershaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Dershaw, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dershaw graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dershaw has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dershaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart Z. Dershaw practice?
Dr. Stuart Dershaw practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cheltenham, PA and Feasterville Trevose, PA.
See Willow Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.