Learn more about Dr. Stuart Dubowitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Dubowitch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubowitch
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Dubowitch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubowitch graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dubowitch has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Glen Dubowitch DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart G. Dubowitch practice?
- Dr. Stuart Dubowitch has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Dubowitch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Orthopedic Surgeons.