A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Dubowitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Dubowitch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubowitch graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Dubowitch has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dubowitch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart G. Dubowitch practice?
Dr. Stuart Dubowitch practices Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons, Cherry Hill Orthopedic Surgeons, and Cherry Hill Sports Medicine Doctors.