Learn more about Dr. Stuart Dubowitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Dubowitch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubowitch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dubowitch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubowitch graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dubowitch has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Glen Dubowitch DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart G. Dubowitch practice?
- Dr. Stuart Dubowitch has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Dubowitch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.