A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Dupen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Dupen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Dupen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dupen graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Dupen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Leigh Dupen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart L. Dupen practice?
- Dr. Stuart Dupen has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Dupen practices Anesthesiology near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Anesthesiologists.