A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Hirsch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirsch
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hirsch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Hirsch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Hirsch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Ellis Hirsch MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart E. Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Stuart Hirsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Hirsch practices Ophthalmology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Ophthalmologists.