A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Hirsch is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Hirsch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Hirsch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Ellis Hirsch MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart E. Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Stuart Hirsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Hirsch practices Ophthalmology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Ophthalmologists.