Learn more about Dr. Stuart Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Levine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levine has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart E Levine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart E. Levine practice?
- Dr. Stuart Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Levine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ.
See Princeton Orthopedic Surgeons.