Learn more about Dr. Stuart Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Levine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from New York University.
Dr. Levine has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Ocean Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart E. Levine practice?
Dr. Stuart Levine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Monroe Township, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons.