A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Levine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from New York University.
Dr. Levine has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart E Levine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart E. Levine practice?
- Dr. Stuart Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Levine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons.