A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Edelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Edelman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edelman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edelman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Edelman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Edelman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emerson Hospital
- McLean Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Edward Edelman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stuart E. Edelman practice?
- Dr. Stuart Edelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Edelman practices Psychiatry near Wayland, MA.
See Wayland Psychiatrists.