A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Engel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Engel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Engel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Engel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Allen Engel MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart A. Engel practice?
- Dr. Stuart Engel has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Engel practices Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.