A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Epstein, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Food Allergy Hypersensitivity
- Nasal Allergy Rhinitis
- New forms of allergy injections
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
- Pediatric Asthma
- Sinus Infection Sinusitis
- gastrointestinal food allergy
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Epstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Zane Epstein MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart Z. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Stuart Epstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Epstein practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Allergists.