A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Epstein, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epstein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Epstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Epstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Zane Epstein MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart Z. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Stuart Epstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Epstein practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Allergists and Beverly Hills Pediatric Specialists.