A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Farris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Farris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Farris, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farris graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Farris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center
- St Johns Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart R Farris MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart R. Farris practice?
- Dr. Stuart Farris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Farris practices Ophthalmology near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, IL.
See Springfield Ophthalmologists.