A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Ferguson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Ferguson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferguson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Saint Anthony North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Raymond Ferguson MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart R. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Stuart Ferguson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Ferguson practices Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CO and Broomfield, CO.
See Denver Internists.