A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Fischbein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Fischbein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischbein graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fischbein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart James Fischbein MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart J. Fischbein practice?
- Dr. Stuart Fischbein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Fischbein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Camarillo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Camarillo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.