Learn more about Dr. Stuart Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Fischer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fischer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fischer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Fischer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Fischer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart James Fischer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart J. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Stuart Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Fischer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Summit, NJ.
See Summit Orthopedic Surgeons.