Learn more about Dr. Stuart Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Fischer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fischer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fischer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Fischer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Fischer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart James Fischer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart J. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Stuart Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Fischer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Summit, NJ.
See Summit Orthopedic Surgeons.