Dr. Stuart Folick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Folick?

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

A very good doctor.

Posted on November 16th, 2015

I have been a patient of his for over ten years and my mother before that for fifteen years plus. Beside the knowledge and expertise we all look for in a doctor his supreme quality is his bedside / patient manner. He makes you feel like family at a difficult time ( I think all doctor visits are anxiety laden and he puts you at ease ). He certainly does that with this patient.....this is also the feedback from Mom when she was alive. More Doctor Folick's would make this world a better place.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Dr. Folic save my life. Because of his experience and care, he insisted that my cardiologist look deeper into symptoms I was having. It turned out that I needed a life saving bypass surgery. A diagnosis that my cardiologist missed. Very grateful! !

Mr.

Posted on September 30th, 2014

In May, we first went to Dr. Folick and were very anxious about my needing surgery. The ladies in the office arranged for us to have an appt right away. They were very caring and helpful. The doctor was calming and listened. He is the only Dr. that suggested I go to a hemotologist for new blood work. The other "specialist" I visited over the year never suggested blood work. It turns out I did not have the blood disease a nurse told me I had two years before. The wait in the office is fine. I am sorry that I didn't go to Dr. Folick years before when my friend told me about this "sharp: doctor.

UnHappy

Posted on March 20th, 2014

This Doctor is the worst. Waiting time is 40 minutes to an hour at least. Does not listen to his patients, always typing on a computer and will not remember you from one visit to the next. Office staff is extremely lazy. Don't waste your time here you would be quicker in the ER.

not good

Posted on November 9th, 2012

Posted on February 20th, 2009

Caring, competent, reasonable.

Excellent Physician

Posted on October 9th, 2008

The doctor is more likely not turning down any patients in need than intentionally overbooking, or late. He has always been available, spent extensive time, and listened thoroughly. I would rather wait than be turned away when ill. His staff is courteous, professional and caring. Overall, he's a fantastic local physician who is dependable and uniquely old-fashioned in his approach to time spent with patients. Especially for a local physician, he's uniquely talented at diagnosis and not money hungry in the least.

Posted on April 17th, 2017