Dr. Stuart Fox Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Fox?

Dr. Fox is a good man and open minded doctor!

Posted on July 24th, 2016

I saw 4 Neurologists and Dr. Fox was only one willing to look at my research on Medical Studies and Scientific articles explaining my complex B12 mal-absorbtion issues causes by Gastric resection GIST Cancer surgery and cytoxic Gleevec Chemotherapy! The rest refused to look at my research and ganged up on me as they were too arrogant to admit they knew less than me about my complex medical condition that included 47 known side effects of Gleevec cytoxic Chemo and over 52 Low B12 mal-absirbtion ailments!!

Posted on August 26th, 2015

This was my first visit with Dr. Fox and I found him to be extremely arrogant with no bedside manner at all. He diagnosed me before I had a chance to explain my symptoms, asked me if I knew he was the top neurologist in NJ and simply stood up and walked out when he decided he was done not telling me the session was over and leaving me sitting there until I came out to ask a nurse. No follow up recommendations or official closure to the appointment. At one point when his phone rang he pounder the desk, stomped his feet, flung the door open and literally yelled at the top of his voice to his staff that he didn't want any calls. Scary. He must be doing something right to be in business but it's certainly not his people skills.

Very Good for PD

Posted on September 24th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Fox for 7 years. He is highly professional, listens and documents all meetings and symptoms and is well versed in Parkinson's Disease.I am very pleased with his bed side manner and the staff treat me very well. I have never encountered any problems with his treatment or personality. I like him and his office

Waste of Time and Money!

Posted on October 1st, 2011

I was able to get an appointment with this Dr.Fox immediately, now I know why. I truly doubt he ever has a patient return. I explained my medical history to him. After I was done he looked at me and said, "Migraines happen" and then shrugged his shoulders. I should have just walked out then. From there the conversation went nowhere fast, I think I was boring him. Everytime I asked him a question, his answers were dismissive and rude. At one point he raised his voice and started insulting me. When I returned the tone, he backed off. So my opinion is he is a big bully, that maybe at one time loved his job and had enthusiam for it. Now he is just bitter and angry and gets zero fulfillment from helping people. Either way I find it sad because I respect the profession, just not him.

Caregiver

Posted on June 8th, 2011

Would not recommend.

DOESN"T LISTEN

Posted on August 16th, 2010

I came to Dr. Fox presenting with both migraines/chronic headaches and numbness and tingling in my extremities, but mainly to deal with the numbness and tingling.It took at least 2 visits with me insisting that he deal with the numbness and tingling before he decided, "ok we'll do further testing." At first he even questioned me that i even PRESENTED with the tingling, suggesting it was side effects from the meds he had prescribed, but when I reminded him that I was referred to him for this reason, he looked at his notes, and I quote said, "Oh yeah, I wrote that down." Overall, he spent more time telling me about his trips to europe and what he thought he knew about ancient history (which being a doctoral student in ancient history, he actually doesn't know much, I hate to break it to you, Dr. Fox) than he did actually dealing with the symptoms I had presented. Because I'm a student, I have crappy insurance, and it has cost me over 300 dollars for him just to START dealing with my issues. I have since sought out another doctor.DO NOT SEE DR. FOX if you are dealing with anything other than migraines. He's good for that, but nothing else. His bedside manor is terrible, he's not interested in you or really your symptoms, just what he thinks he knows (which is sometimes proving not to be much, sadly). In sum, don't go to Dr. Fox. Find a better doctor.

Posted on May 19th, 2010

This doctor does not care about people. If you have a neurological problem, he will not help you.

Posted on July 21st, 2017