Neurologists

310 Madison Ave
Ste 120
Morristown, NJ 07960
973-285-1446
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Very Good for PD  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Fox for 7 years. He is highly professional, listens and documents all meetings and symptoms and is well versed in Parkinson's Disease.I am very pleased with his bed side manner and the staff treat me very well. I have never encountered any problems with his treatment or personality. I like him and his office

|  worst experience  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2012

Do not go to him....I was seeing Dr. Fox for a trial of a MS med - he decided, in the middle of a neurological exam, that he had to feel my breasts....without warning, and while I was fully dressed - he abruptly pulled up my bra and shirt and started feeling my breasts - quite bizarre and surreal - obviously he has a problem. Do not go to him - can't believe he is still practicing - What a very sick thing to do to prey on a scared and vulnerable middle aged woman with a diagnosis of MS -this was awhile ago but those types of problems won't go away on their own.

|  Waste of Time and Money!  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2011

I was able to get an appointment with this Dr.Fox immediately, now I know why. I truly doubt he ever has a patient return. I explained my medical history to him. After I was done he looked at me and said, "Migraines happen" and then shrugged his shoulders. I should have just walked out then. From there the conversation went nowhere fast, I think I was boring him. Everytime I asked him a question, his answers were dismissive and rude. At one point he raised his voice and started insulting me. When I returned the tone, he backed off. So my opinion is he is a big bully, that maybe at one time loved his job and had enthusiam for it. Now he is just bitter and angry and gets zero fulfillment from helping people. Either way I find it sad because I respect the profession, just not him.

|  Caregiver  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

Would not recommend.

|  DOESN"T LISTEN  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2010

I came to Dr. Fox presenting with both migraines/chronic headaches and numbness and tingling in my extremities, but mainly to deal with the numbness and tingling.It took at least 2 visits with me insisting that he deal with the numbness and tingling before he decided, "ok we'll do further testing." At first he even questioned me that i even PRESENTED with the tingling, suggesting it was side effects from the meds he had prescribed, but when I reminded him that I was referred to him for this reason, he looked at his notes, and I quote said, "Oh yeah, I wrote that down." Overall, he spent more time telling me about his trips to europe and what he thought he knew about ancient history (which being a doctoral student in ancient history, he actually doesn't know much, I hate to break it to you, Dr. Fox) than he did actually dealing with the symptoms I had presented. Because I'm a student, I have crappy insurance, and it has cost me over 300 dollars for him just to START dealing with my issues. I have since sought out another doctor.DO NOT SEE DR. FOX if you are dealing with anything other than migraines. He's good for that, but nothing else. His bedside manor is terrible, he's not interested in you or really your symptoms, just what he thinks he knows (which is sometimes proving not to be much, sadly). In sum, don't go to Dr. Fox. Find a better doctor.

|  show details
May 19th, 2010

This doctor does not care about people. If you have a neurological problem, he will not help you.