A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Fraley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Fraley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Fraley, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraley graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Fraley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock Regional Hospital
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart William Fraley MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart W. Fraley practice?
- Dr. Stuart Fraley has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Fraley practices Anesthesiology and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists and Indianapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.