Learn more about Dr. Stuart Freedenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Freedenfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freedenfeld
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Freedenfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Freedenfeld, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedenfeld graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freedenfeld has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Freedenfeld MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart Freedenfeld practice?
- Dr. Stuart Freedenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Freedenfeld practices Family Medicine near Stockton, NJ.
See Stockton Family Physicians.