Learn more about Dr. Stuart Freedenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Freedenfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freedenfeld
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Freedenfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Freedenfeld, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedenfeld graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freedenfeld has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Freedenfeld MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart Freedenfeld practice?
- Dr. Stuart Freedenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Freedenfeld practices Family Medicine near Stockton, NJ.
See Stockton Family Physicians.