A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Freedenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Freedenfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Freedenfeld, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedenfeld graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freedenfeld has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Freedenfeld MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart Freedenfeld practice?
- Dr. Stuart Freedenfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Freedenfeld practices Family Medicine near Stockton, NJ.
See Stockton Primary Care Doctors.